- The primary reason is reduction in operating cost without the need for capital investment.
- The second reason people engage Green Apple Project is the positive impact on the environment.
- The third motivator is educational. We incorporate Behavioral Science into every program design and when working with schools, Green Apple Project provides 21st century educational resources to engage students in learning.
Our Proven Process Consists of Three Main Steps:
1. Know-How - Our highly trained and experienced technical team identifies the specific actions that will produces energy savings in your facilities.
2. Leadership - As a critical component of the program, we hire and train an onsite leader who can encourage change and champion the program from inside your organization.
3. Process - We utilize organizational and behavioral science principles to promote a culture where everyone makes conscious decisions regarding their energy usage, resulting in a sustainable energy conservation movement for years to come.
Custom solutions are developed for a wide variety of markets including:
- Higher Education
- Commercial Buildings